DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream offer a 60-day return policy on most products.
- Returns with an original sales receipt or pack slip will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
- Returns without an original sales receipt or pack slip must be returned using a valid ID and will receive a store credit for the lowest selling price. Information from the ID will be held in a companywide database of customer return activity. For items excluded from return, the manufacturer’s contact information may be provided upon request.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or even exchange.
- Returns where a ScoreCard Reward or coupon was redeemed will result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Items requiring repairs should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service center
- The following identification is accepted for returns: US or Canadian Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, U.S. Military ID or U.S. Passport.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
We are committed to the accuracy of our scanner pricing system. If a customer is charged a higher price at point of sale for an item that is advertised by us, or displayed in store at a lower price, the lower price will be honored.
Product Exclusions and Restrictions
- The following items cannot be returned: Firearms, Ammunition, Hunt Bows, Crossbows, Black Powder Rifes/Muzzleloaders, Gun Powders (black powder and smokeless black powder), Primers, Outboard Motors, Gas Powered Go-Karts, Gas Powered Mini Bikes, Gas Powered Recreational Vehicles, Used Bikes, Airbeds, Special Order items, Autographed Collectibles and Gift Cards.
- The following items cannot be returned if the package is opened or the factory seal is broken: Baseball Bats, Electronic Scooters and Bikes, Apple and Beats Products
- Pre-owned golf clubs and demo clubs may be exchanged in the same condition as they were sold within seven (7) days of purchase with original sales receipt. All exchanges are subject to approval.
- Electronics and products requiring gasoline/fuel must be returned in the original packaging and with all accompanying manuals, parts and accessories. The fuel must be completely emptied from the product before it is returned to the store.
- Certain returns will be handled under the manufacturer’s warranty or return policy.