Modified Returns Policy – COVID 19: Due to our store closures and the disruption caused by the COVID-19 impact, Dick's Sporting Goods will extend our returns policy from 60 days to an extended 90 days from the date of purchase to allow flexibility for our customers in returning. This applies to in store and online purchases.
DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream offer a 60-day return policy on most products. Please see How to Return Items for additional information.
- Returns with an original sales receipt or pack slip will receive a refund based on the initial form of payment.
- Returns without an original sales receipt or pack slip must be returned using a valid ID and will receive a store credit for the lowest selling price. Information from the ID will be held in a companywide database of customer return activity. For items excluded from return, the manufacturer’s contact information may be provided upon request.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or even exchange.
- Returns where a ScoreCard Reward or coupon was redeemed will result in an adjusted refund amount.
- Items requiring repairs should be returned to the manufacturer or an authorized service center.
- The following identification is accepted for returns: US or Canadian Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, U.S. Military ID or U.S. Passport.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy and Field & Stream reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
We are committed to the accuracy of our scanner pricing system. If a customer is charged a higher price at point of sale for an item that is advertised by us, or displayed in store at a lower price, the lower price will be honored.